• We will design and operate our holidays in a way that gives the highest degree of long-term economic benefit to the host communities, whilst also maintaining and/or improving the environment.
• We aim to use local suppliers wherever possible.
• We aim to develop long-term relationships with our partners overseas so that the economic benefit is ongoing.
• We aim to work with our overseas partners to increase the skill sets of our local staff.
• We aim to ensure that our type and scale of tourism is appropriate to local conditions and does not overload local infrastructure.
• We will take into consideration economic, environmental and cultural issues when looking at new destinations.
• We aim to minimise water and atmospheric pollution from any specific tourism development we use.
• We aim to work closely with all relevant local bodies and authorities to help preserve or improve the environment and deliver a long-term benefit for the host community.
• Where possible we will encourage local involvement and provide support for economic, social or environmental projects that will benefit the local communities.
• We will attempt to operate our holidays in a way that encourages positive cultural exchanges.
• We will encourage our clients, through our literature, staff and leaders, to act in a socially responsible way.
• We will attempt to impart an insight and understanding of the host culture and community to our clients so that they can gain more from visiting them.
• We will encourage and train our local partners and staff to gain an insight into the culture and way of life of our clients.
• We will attempt to integrate the ethos of responsible tourism throughout our organisation.
• We will run our head office in a responsible manner by using fair-trade products, monitoring, and where possible reducing, our energy usage, as well as recycling.
• We will provide regular and ongoing training in the principles and practices of responsible tourism, both to our office staff and those employed directly or indirectly around the world.
Request a quote
Strike Golf Travel offer a price match guarantee. Very often we are able to under price our major competitors, simply because we do not have the large scale overheads which they have. Allow to put together a no obligation quotation for you which will not only contain our best price and recommendations, but will also be filled with a 40 year encyclopedic knowledge of the worldwide golf tourism industry. Call us today on 01294 539 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org